Nelly's Kitchen at Loughcrew Megalithic Centre
Since opening we have been working hard to provide the best food and service in the area. Through feedback and seeing what people like we have tweaked our coffee shop menu to do just that.
1) Our Coffee: It’s easy to get caught up in the hurried pace of our hectic lifestyles. So treat yourself to a few minutes of peace, calm and reflection with your favourite coffee and a good chat. Choose from our fabulous coffees and to find the one that suits your mood.
2) The Sandwiches: Served on a range of bread including McCloskeys famous granary bread, ciabatta paninis, wraps and fresh white bread. These sandwiches are expertly made and brought to your table. Served along with a salad and side ordering of your choosing. Gluten free bread also available in our cafe.
3) Soup: Try our delicious soup, made in store daily. We use the best ingredients to create a lovely thick soup to warm anybody up. Served with some soda bread for a real Irish experience.
4) Cakes: These mouth-watering cakes can be seen on display as you walk in. Try a slice and you will be rewarded with a wonderful light texture and carefully infused flavours.
5) The Humble Spud: Our hot potatoes come with a choice of fillings. Choose from ploughman’s, chicken tikka, bacon and cream cheese or simply make your own. These potatoes grown in Ireland will fill you up for a hard day’s work.
6) Tea: With enough types of tea to have you sampling a different one each time you visit. From the fruity and uplifting taste of Red Berry Infusion to the revitalising blend of Spearmint and Peppermint, there is something to suit everyone.
7) Treats: Rockie roads, brownies, rice krispie squares and of course scones. Enjoy any of these on the side as you sip your tea or coffee and the taste will leave you delighted you called.