Loughcrew Log House
We 're proud to introduce the Loughcrew Log House as part of our accommodation here at Loughcrew Megalithic Centre.
The log house is a cozy, natural and eco-friendly way to stay at Loughcrew in the Boyne Valley with all the features of a traditional home. It has sleeping arrangements for up to 8 people (4 king size beds).
The house is a welcome addition to the range of accommodation types available in the Boyne Valley.
Unfortunately due to covid 19 opening of this accommodation has been delayed. However we will be taking bookings for 2021 from January 2021.
- 4 king size Bedrooms (Sleeps 8 People)
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms with Balcony
- Beautiful Views of The countryside
- Large Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Area
- Digital Tv
- Located at the Loughcrew Cairns
- Wood Burning Stove
- Large Bath
- Power Shower
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- Outdoor Decking Area
- Full Kitchen
- Washing Machine
Benefits of Log Houses:
- Eco friendly - As log houses are built from trees (a renewable resource).
- Long Lasting - Log houses in Europe are still being lived in more than 800 years after construction
- Fit the Land - Since the organic building material comes from nature log homes naturally integrate into the the land rather than being imposed on it
- Warmth of Wood - Wood has ''thermal mass'' which allows the log walls to collect and store energy, then radiate it back into the home